Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mid-April Goal Update

These are some of the paper flowers! They still need some buttons but they are almost done!
So I meant to post about this yesterday, but I was too determined to finish the paper flowers and I ran out of time to blog, so I'm doing it today.

Here are how my goals for this month are going. If you haven't seen my goals for the month, you can find them here.

Finish up Second Year

I finished my last exam of second year on Monday! I haven't gotten my marks back yet, but I feel pretty good about them.

Spring Clean

I tidied a bit of both my car and my room, but they are now disasters again, so I still need to do this. But my dad is going to clean the carpets, so I need to have this done by the 26th.

Finish Paper Flowers

I have 54 flowers left to make. And they are the flowers that take less time. The good news is that I finished the ones that take the longest. I'm so proud of myself, and I hope to finish the other 54 today or tomorrow.

Take a Break

This is going okay, It was easier when I could take a break from studying, which I am not a fan of. But now that I'm just doing things that I like, I'm finding it difficult to force myself to rest. I'm going to try to improve this.

Revamp My Blog Design

As you can probably tell, I have already done this! I love how it turned out.

Make My Master Wedding To-Do List

I haven't started, I'm hoping to do this on the weekend since Andrew and I have a long car ride to Sarnia to visit family this weekend.

That's how my goals are going so far. How are your goals going?

1 comment:

  1. Your changes do look great! I am really enjoying going through and reading your blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...