Friday, January 24, 2014

Why Frozen is the Best

Yesterday Andrew surprised me with a date. We usually don't see each other until the weekends so when I finally finished my massive assignment that I had spent 40+ hours on and Andrew asked me if I wanted to go see Frozen I was pretty excited. I was worried that I was going to be too tired from working so hard on the assignment and that all my built up expectations from my friends about the movie would leave me disappointed. And I can confidently tell you that I was not. I'm so glad I went to go see that movie. It was so funny and had such a good message behind it. I highly HIGHLY recommend it to you. If you can go see it (Andrew and I saw the last viewing of it in the theatre near us), you definitely should.

I've been working on that massive assignment for over two weeks. I know this sounds silly, but I kind of forgot what it's like to relax and not worry about it. I needed this date. And Andrew knew I needed it. I feel so very special, and like I can conquer all the leftover assignments I have to do this weekend.

Anyways, Just wanted to share with you guys what a wonderful movie Frozen is! I hope you all have a lovely lovely weekend!

Here's the trailer, for those of you who are like "Sarah, what is this Frozen you are talking about?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...