Monday, January 20, 2014

I Recently Got Instagram... And Re-Discovered That Andrew Is The Best

A little over a week ago I was working on this huge project for one of my computing classes. This class has a 70% failure rate. It is an extremely hard course, and I am so stressed and nervous about it. I spent almost my whole Sunday afternoon on the project with my dad. While I was working away Andrew asked me if he could borrow my phone. I gave him my phone and he installed Instagram on it as a surprise for me. It is a complicated process for Blackberry's. Andrew had to change some of the code from an Android app and then install it onto my phone (or something like that, I'm not entirely sure what he did). It took him a good amount of time. And it made me feel extremely special. He knew that I wanted Instagram, but that I wouldn't have enough time in the near future to go through the steps to get it. He is amazing. It's little things like this that make me feel like he wants to make me the happiest girl in the world.

One of my many instagram photos so far
So now I have Instagram! You may have notices the design of my blog has changed slightly, The link to follow me on instagram is on the left side as well as a slideshow of my photos. There is also a list of links to some of the blogs I really enjoy reading, so feel free to check those out!

So that's the story of how I got Instagram, I'm such a lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...