Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Tea of the Week-Forever Nuts



Hey Everyone! Happy Tuesday. This week is my first week back at school for my second semester of my second year at the University of Guelph. And I'm already ready for reading week. This week I will be highlighting another tea from David's Tea's Happy Collection. This tea is called Forever Nuts. It's an apple, almond, cinnamon and beetroot tea which turns pink when you steep it! I loved it! I just finished the package and I am strongly considering buying more next time I go to David's Tea. If you're looking for a nice decaf tea to try out, I would suggest this one.


Sidenote- Did you know that Camp Girl in the Real World is on Facebook and Bloglovin'? Well it is! You can Like the facebook page or follow via Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...