Wednesday, January 15, 2014

10 Things I Like About Myself

I recently read a really great blog post from one of my favourite blogs Avoiding Atrophy. Christy (the author of this wonderful blog) wrote a post about 10 things she really likes about herself. She talked about how important it is that we aren't always so hard on ourselves and that we recognize that each one of us had good qualities that are unique and special to us. At the end of her post she challenged her readers to think of some things that they liked most about themselves. And I've decided to take up the challenge.

So here are 10 Things I Like About Myself:

1.     I'm a good seamstress. I have worked really hard to become good at sewing things. Like this dress:
2.     My eyes are pretty. I love the colour that they are.

3.     I'm good with technology. I know how to program computers and I love that I can transfer what I learn from school into my blogging design.
4.     I love how creative I am. I love trying DIY things. And usually, they turn out really well.
5.     I can make good food. Seriously, this is an essential life skill. And I've got it.
6.     I make Andrew feel special. And I'm really proud of myself for that.

7.     I take nice pictures. Here are a few of my favourites:

8.     The colour of my hair. I love it.
9.     I love the shape and size of my feet. Sometimes I look at them and think "Wow, I have such cute feet!"

10.   I'm sticking through school, even though I want to quit and drop out so badly sometimes.

What are some things you like about yourself? 


Christy created a linkup! Be sure to visit this link and check out all the other blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love this post! What a great idea!! You challenged me lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this list, and seriously, GREAT photography skills! What a joy this was to read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...