Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tea of the Week-Happy Kombucha

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday again! It seems like so long ago since I last wrote a tea of the week post! This past week has gone by fairly slowly. I'm hoping this week goes by faster and with less stress. This weeks tea is called Happy Kombucha. It is the third and final part of David's Tea's Happy Collection. It features oolong tea, mango, pineapple,Kombucha Powder, and safflower petals. It has really grown on me this past week. I didn't like it very much at first and I didn't think I would buy it again, but now I would be happy receiving it as a gift, but I probably wouldn't buy it for myself.


This is my Tea of the Week, What's yours?

Also, I got instagram! Feel free to follow me if you would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...