Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tea of the Week-Movie Night


Hey Everyone! I am down to only two more kinds of Davids tea to tell you about. You know what that means? I need to go shopping! Oh yes, it is essential. Good plan Sarah, good plan.

Anyways. This weeks tea of the week is Movie Night! I got this tea a long time ago and I really love it. It's an apple green tea with popcorn. It has little bits of popcorn in it! Like popped-popcorn. It's pretty awesome. You can find it here.  I'm a fan of it. It's such an interesting tea, and no one believes me when I say there is popcorn in it. I would recommend it if you are looking for an interesting green tea to try.


Also, I got this tea thermos for Christmas this year and I absolutely love it, and I thought I would tell you a bit about it.


This thermos will keep your tea hot for 8+ hours. It is completely leak proof, so you can throw it in your backpack and not worry about your delicious tea spilling all over your textbooks. It has a built in infuser and it even has a compartment for tea for later! I love it! I can get free hot water on campus so I can have as much tea as I want for not to expensive. I'm super impressed with whoever came up with this idea. They deserve an award. This is genius. If you are looking for a thermos and you enjoy tea, I suggest this one. You can find one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...