Wednesday, January 08, 2014

My New Years Resolution


I only have one new years resolution this year. It sounds so simple to me but I know it is going to be so difficult. My new years resolution is to control my stress. School gets crazy, Wedding planning is complex and managing the rest of my life is proving to be a very difficult thing to do. So this year my new years resolution is to figure out what is triggering my stress and figure out how to either prevent it, or cope with it. I haven't quite figured out a plan on how to tackle this resolution, but I believe that I can do it. Or at least I will make some progress towards controlling my stress.

2014 looks like a very promising year. But one full of potential stress. I know that there has to be a way for me to handle stress better. I just need to figure it out.

What is you new years resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...