Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tea of the Week-Maple Tea


I got so much tea from my bridal showers, and I am just getting around to trying them all out! This weeks tea of the week was given to me at my bridal shower thrown by some of the ladies from my parents church. Some of these ladies have known me since I was born! Here is a review of one of the tea's I got, Maple Tea!

This tea is made in Markham, Ontario and packaged in Canada! It's flavoured with Natural maple syrup (which is the only way to enjoy maple syrup, no Aunt Jemima for this girl!). Its a very unique tasting tea. It tastes like you drizzled some maple syrup in you regular earl grey tea! You don't need to add any sweetener to this one and I think it would make a really tasty tea latte! I'm not sure where you can find this tea, but I'm thinking I might try putting some maple syrup in my other favourite black teas!

What's your favourite tea this week?

1 comment:

  1. yum! I grew up on Aunt Jemima's so every now and again I crave it... but living in Canada, I've really gotten hooked on the real stuff. when I run out of vanilla syrup for my iced coffee, I add a tiny bit of maple syrup instead- so I imagine it would be just as good in tea. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...