Thursday, July 09, 2015

Currently (07-09-15)

Craving... Skillet cookies. I got a cast iron skillet from Melissa (writer of Purpcycle and an awesome person) and I just got around to using it last weekend. I made a skillet cookie and it was SO DELICIOUS. It's dangerous that they are so easy to make...

Feeling... Pretty tired. I'm still getting used to sleeping at the apartment. I'm hoping I can get back to sleeping through the night uninterrupted really soon.

Thinking... About canoeing! A week before we got married Andrew and I bought a used canoe that needed some fixing up. I think it is almost ready to use so we have been planning out all the different places we want to try to go canoeing this year.

Loving... Crocheting socks! I finished my first pair of socks this week! They are super comfy and I think they will be perfect for fall. I bought some yarn earlier this week for a pair for Andrew and I am already excited to get started on them! I'm hoping to maybe try dyeing my own sock yarn next!

Reading... The instructions for my next sewing project! I found a free pattern on Pinterest and I payed $21 for the fabric, thread and zipper. I can't wait to get started on this dress. I also really need to get started on it. It is for a wedding that is in just under a month!

Linking up with Kale + Beans and Ot & Et
Next weeks themes:

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to go canoeing as well... so awesome that you have your own canoe! I'd like to get one eventually. it's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...