Friday, July 17, 2015

Currently (07-16-15)

Unfortunately the linkup I was participating in has stopped but I have decided to keep up with the currently posts because they are fun and help me to keep you guys up to date with what is going on in my life. This weeks themes are welcoming, cheering, settling, promising and shopping!

Welcoming... This beautiful weather! This weekend is supposed to be really hot, but this week was beautiful! I went on several walks with Andrew this week and it has been so nice to get some fresh air!

Cheering... For my bother at his last football game of the season! I was so busy/tired with wedding related things this year that I only made it to the last two games he played. It's so much fun to watch him.

Settling... Into the apartment... finally. It took a really long time for the apartment to start feeling like home. I'm getting into a routine (which is key for me, I love routine) and I am so happy that I'm feeling more comfortable.

Promising... Myself that I will get to the beach at least once this summer. Last summer I didn't go to the beach and I feel like I barely got outside. I'm trying to make a point to get outside more this summer.

Shopping... for un-dyed yarn to dye myself! I've been loving making socks lately and I am planning on learning to knit them (it looks like it uses less yarn than crocheted socks). The problem is sock yarn is so expensive!! But I learned that if you buy un-dyed yarn and dye it yourself then you can save a lot of money! (we're talking like half the price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...