Thursday, July 23, 2015

Currently (07-23-15)

Troubleshooting... Problems at work. This week has been spend trying to solve one problem and my brain is very tired because of it. I'm hoping it will be resolved soon.

Selecting... Knitting patterns. Guys, I signed up for ravelry and I am completely addicted. I have so many sweaters that I want to make it's not even funny.

Simplifying... Our meals this week. Andrew and I have both been super tired this week and I haven't been as on top of cooking as I usually am. Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and get back to making non frozen foods.

Reading... My sock pattern over and over. The heel of the sock proved to be very difficult, but I learned from my (numerous) mistakes and I think I've got the hang of it now!

Walking... A lot more often this week! Andrew and I went for a long walk on Monday, I walked home from the mechanic on Tuesday and I walked with Katelyn. I'm also planning on walking with Marilyn tonight! Getting all this fresh air has been great!

1 comment:

  1. hey, simple meals are definitely okay sometimes!! and you're inspiring me to get my crochet stuff back out... I definitely can't knit though. (I've tried. so many times.) haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...