Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tea of the Week-Root Beer Float


This weeks tea of the week is yet another iced tea! Recently David's Tea had a sale on a lot of their summer tea and tea accessories so obviously a trip to david's tea was a must! I picked up a root beer float pitcher pack since it was under three dollars! Root Beer float is a medium caffeine black tea. I love the cinnamon and white chocolate flavour. I'm curious as to how this tea would taste hot but the pack I bought only had enough for one pitcher. As you can see from the picture I don't have much left, but I might try the last glass as a tea-pop! That's when you add sparkling water to the iced tea. I had a tea pop in david's tea once because I got a free cup of tea with my Frequent Steeper card and the salesperson recommended it and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm really glad I bought root beer float. It's one of those really fun teas that come out every once in a while. I highly recommend you try it!


What's your favourite tea this week?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...