Thursday, August 14, 2014

Currently (14-08-14)


Searching... For more tea! I'm running out of tea both at home and at work. I think I might wait until fall and see what fall teas either Bentley tea house in Fergus or David's tea have. Either way if you have any suggestions let me know!

Wearing... The last pair of pants I have that are clean. Don't worry, I put laundry in tonight so I'll have more pants for work tomorrow.

Needing... To work on the bridesmaid dresses. I really want to make all the bridesmaids dresses and I have the patterns and fabric, I just need to cut them out and start sewing. Unfortunately cutting out the fabric is my least favourite part of the dress making process, so I've been putting it off for a long time. Hopefully this weekend will be productive and I will be able to get all the dresses cut out!

Moving... A little slower. I worked some overtime earlier this week and my back is really talking back to me now. I'm sure it will go away soon, but it's making me walk and move a lot slower than normal.

Eating... Lots of Peanut Butter and Jam sandwiches. We haven't had too many leftovers this week and I'm not a fan of lunch meats. I don't mind. I love my peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches. You have to put peanut butter on both sides of the bread though, so the jam doesn't soak the bread. 


Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: calling, lighting, making, watching, planning

4 comments:

  1. sewing your bridesmaids' dresses?? you are my HERO. I love that you're DIYing so many things for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cutting out the fabric! Also my least favorite part. Kudos to you for sewing those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing for making your own bridesmaids dresses. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your wedding projects!! So fun :)

    As for tea - I always vote for Earl Grey Vanilla by Tetley as a default. Also, Glitter and Gold at David's Tea is so fun. And Mint Chocolate Rooibos is a fave of mine on a cool day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...