Thursday, August 21, 2014

Currently (21-08-14)

Calling...Hydro people to set up payments for OUR APARTMENT! That's right. Andrew and I signed a lease for an apartment last Saturday! Andrew moves in on October 1st and I will move in once we get married! The apartment is two bedrooms, one bathroom and we are so excited to get started on all sorts of DIY home projects.

Lighting...The candles from walmart I bought a while ago. I love the vanilla scent!

Making...Bedside tables! Andrew and I made these after I found the idea on pinterest! I am so happy with how they turned out.

Watching...Rising star with Andrew. There's something about being able to participate in the show that makes it so exciting and addictive.

Planning...Not many wedding things right now. There isn't much more I can organize right now, but it's hard to relax and remind myself that I have done enough for now.

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: needing, missing, reading, hoping, playing

3 comments:

  1. Those bedside tables turned out amazing! You are seriously so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute tables! So functional. I don't usually get into the music competition shows, but I've really enjoyed Rising Star. Probably because of the actual talent that has been shown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tables! Pinterest is so amazing. You're going to have so much fun with all the DIY idea's to help make your new apartment a home :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...