Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tea of the Week-Just Peachy


It's been a while since I reviewed a tea! This weeks tea of the week is featured as an iced tea, but I also like this tea as a hot tea. It is called Just Peachy and is made by David's Tea. Just Peachy is a simple tea that is really sweet and fruity. It has apple, sweet blackberry leaves, and peach. It quickly became one of my favourites this summer after my mom surprised me with it along with the blue pitcher you see in the picture. I love that this tea is caffeine free and I loved learning how to make iced tea.

Making iced tea is really simple, you brew tea like normal and then chill it and serve it over ice! I've been trying iced banana tea as well and I'm hoping to make another trip to David's tea in the near future to get some more herbal fruity teas to try iced!


Have you ever tried to make iced tea? 

1 comment:

  1. This tea sounds delicious! Peach tea just sounds like something that would be really tasty served cold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...