Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Top Five Favourite Youtubers

Today I have decided to share with you some of my favourite youtubers. I love watching these people and they make me smile and laugh. So hopefully they make you smile and laugh too!

Blimey Cow

These people are so creative! I look forward to their Messy Monday's videos every monday


dailyBUMPS

The Lanning family live in California and they are so much fun to watch! They vlog every day and their son is the CUTEST!


MyHarto

Hannah Hart get's drunk and tries to cook food. It is hilarious to watch and her puns are amazing! I highly recommend you watch her make pizza, by far my favourite episode


The Slow Mo Guys

I love watching things in slow motion. Somehow everything becomes funnier when it's slowed down


ThePianoGuys

These guys are amazing! They constantly blow my mind with their beautiful arrangements. I'm so excited to see their concert in a few weeks!!


Who are some of your favourite youtubers?

1 comment:

  1. I love Hannah Hart! She's awesome. I always watch my drunk kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...