Thursday, August 07, 2014

Currently (07-08-14)

Craving...Salty things, as always. Those of you who know me know how much I love my chips. Right now I'm really wanting Ruffles Regular chips. 

Cleaning... Nothing really. Cleaning my room has fallen to the bottom of my priority list. It's pretty bad. I'm trying to to worry too much about it though

Daydreaming... About 10 months from now! I'll probably be sitting on a beach somewhere (although that is up to Andrew) on our Honeymoon! I love all the crafts associated with our wedding but there are times when I just really want to be married. Time can seem to move fast enough!

Growing...My hair out! Well not entirely intentionally... I need to get a haircut. But I've lost all motivation to call and book an appointment. I should probably do it soon, because it's getting crazy. This picture was taken almost two months ago and I thought it was time for a haircut then! 

Reading... Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas. I got this book because of a recommendation from one of the (many) youtube channels I watch, and so far I am really liking it! I'm really excited to gain a new perspective on how a marriage is supposed to be.

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: searching, wearing, needing, moving, eating 

2 comments:

  1. OMG give me a bag of Ruffles and some ranch dip and I'm a happy girl! Total salt cravings 24/7 over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning is always the first to go over here too. Priorities! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...