Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Tea of the Week-Red Velvet Cake


This weeks tea of the week is one of the teas I got from my parents for Valentines day this year. David's Tea's Red Velvet Cake tea is delicious. It is part of their sweetheart collection, which I got about a month ago and so far it is my favourite tea out of the whole collection. You can find Red Velvet Cake tea here. It is a rich black tea that contains semi-sweet and white chocolate bits, red and white sprinkles and beetroot. It is a lovely combination. This tea is been in my travel mug for school so much recently. I absolutely love it. You might remember that I featured Birthday Cake tea a while back for tea of the week. Red velvet cake is similar, only a black tea and more chocolaty. So if you like birthday cake tea, I think you will probably like red velvet cake. 


What's your favourite tea this week?

1 comment:

  1. Seriously lady - we need to catch up over tea one of these days! You make me just want to drink ALLLLLLL the tea :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...