Wednesday, March 05, 2014

DIY: Easy Knitted Dishcloths


Even though Andrew and I are not getting married until June of 2015, I have already started making things for our future house/apartment. These dishcloths were the first of my future house craft making. I love the bright coloured yarn that Andrew and I found at walmart. I've been making these dishcloths for years now. I found the pattern on the wrapper of one of my balls of yarn and I memorized it. I love these dishcloths, so if you know how to knit and want a fast project you can do in one day, grab your needles and lets get started!

You will need:

  • 1 Ball of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn
  • 5.5 mm knitting needles

Instructions:

Step 1: Cast on four stitches

Step 2: Knit one row
Step 3: Knit two, yarn over, knit to the end of the row
Yarn over

Step 4: Repeat step three until there are 42 stitches on your needle
So many stitches!

Step 5: Knit one, Knit two together, Yarn over, Knit two together, knit to the end of the row
Knitting two together
Step 6: Repeat step five until only four stitches remain on your needle
Almost Finished!
Step 7: Cast off and marvel at your new lovely dishcloth!



There you go! An easy dishcloth that only took me about a day. Leave a comment if you have any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...