Monday, March 17, 2014

7 TV Shows To Watch As A Couple

One of mine and Andrew's favourite things to do together is watch a TV show. Tv shows are great because they are short, keep your attention and they eliminate the "I don't know, what do you want to watch?" back and forth conversation that inevitably happens when trying to pick out a movie. TV shows are also great because it gives you something to look forward to as a couple. When Andrew and I have a show we are in the middle of we can hardly wait to cuddle up on the couch and watch a bunch of episodes. It's even better if the show is available on netflix since it doesn't cost as much and you don't have to get off the couch to change the disk!

Andrew and I also find that when watching TV shows you get more immersed in the characters. We were both pretty heartbroken when we watched the very last episode of The Office. We love watching TV shows and  we thought it would be fun to recommend some of our favourite ones to you.


The Office

This is our absolute favourite show. It was the first one we watched together and it kept getting better as the seasons went along. We highly recommend this one.

How I Met Your Mother

This is a show that I didn't think I would like at first, but now it is one of my favourites! I love the way Marshall and Lily interact. It's so adorable and funny. Andrew really likes Barney and his ridiculous ways with the ladies.

The Big Bang Theory

I love this one because sometimes I actually understand what they are talking about. It really brings out my true nerd. We both love the nerdy science jokes and how socially awkward Sheldon is.

Modern Family

When I first told Andrew about this show he didn't think he was going to like it and actually refused to watch it with me for almost a year! When I finally got him to watch it he was killing himself laughing! He thinks Phil's bad jokes are so funny. "You can tell a lot about a person from his biography" -Phil Dunphy

Corner Gas

Andrew showed me Corner Gas. We like that you can watch the episodes in almost any order and you won't be confused. It brings out the country kids in both of us.

Community

I think part of the reason why we like Community so much is because we can relate to it and deep down inside we both wish school was more like how it is in this show. I mean, really, who wouldn't want to build a school-wide blanket/pillow fort?

Sherlock

This is the only show on this list that isn't really a comedy. Sherlock really gets us thinking. We are always curious how the criminal did it and it really keeps you on the edge of your seat. I like that this show isn't too intense or graphic.

Duck Dynasty

We love the ridiculous things that this family does. We also love how great of an example they are. This show always keeps us laughing.

There you go! Seven TV shows that we recommend you watch, or at least try out! Leave a comment if you have a TV show you think we should give a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...