Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tea of the Week-Mint to Be

Warning: Typical university story about to take place.

This week has again been super busy. I have another huge assignment due on Friday. This semester has been ridiculously crazy. I'm so excited that there are only 17 more school days left in this semester, so just over three weeks. I can't wait to actually be able to do crafts and things for our wedding! Anyways, This week is crazy and thats why the tea of the week is late once again. I'm so sorry. So without further ado, here is this weeks tea of the week!

This weeks tea of the week is called "Mint to Be" and it probably has the cutest name for a kind of tea that I have ever heard. I got this tea from my mom for Valentines Day this year. I heard about it through David's Tea's email newsletter. When I read the ingredients I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, since it contains coconut and I'm really not a fan of coconut. I really like this tea though. It's minty and tastes a little creamy. It has Organic black tea, peppermint, blue cornflower petals, and coconut flakes in it. And it has become one of my favourite teas lately (do I say that a lot? I feel like I say that every tea is one of my favourites, maybe I just like tea a lot).


Anyways, that's my favourite tea this week, What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...