Friday, March 28, 2014

Today is a Happy Day

Today is a happy day for many reasons, an I thought I would share some of them with you...

Today is a happy day because...

 it's Friday and I don't have many classes.

it's raining and a lot of the snow is finally melting around here.

I finally beat level 105 of Candy Crush.

I found out yesterday that my coop work term project is to make a blog about my experience, and I got to create a new blog and design it!

I get to see two of my most favourite people today. My best friend Katelyn and my wonderful Fiancé Andrew.

There are only 5 more school days left in this semester

I'm almost halfway done the school part of university

I only have one more assignment left to do

I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch

I made a particularly good cup of coffee this morning

And finally because....

I started working on some new design things for this blog today, and I'm pretty excited about them!!!!!

What are you happy about today? Leave a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...