Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Camp Girl in the Real World Turns One!


I started this blog exactly one year ago today. It's crazy. I remember when I started this blog I was too scared to share it with my family and friends and almost didn't tell anyone about it. A lot has changed in the last year. I finished my first year of University, started my first "real" job, and Andrew asked me to marry him (Spoiler, I said yes!), just to name a few major events. I thought a cool way for me to celebrate my one year of blogging would be to reflect on five of my favourite posts from the past year. So sit back, grab a cup of your favourite tea/hot beverage and follow me through this trip down memory lane.

I wrote this post when I was having a downer of a day, and it cheered me up so much! I love this post because it shows my sense of humour, maybe I'll have to write a sequel to it sometime!

This set of posts took a while to complete but it was so fun to write. I love telling people mine and Andrew's love story, it instantly puts me in a good mood. Also, hearing the story from Andrew's perspective was really interesting and fun!

I accomplished quite a lot this past summer. It was so fun to challenge myself to do more than just sit on the couch during my time off. I am definitely going to be doing this again this coming summer!

This was a challenging post to write. I find it really difficult to be proud of myself fully without degrading the skills I do have. I love this post. I am so proud of myself for actually publishing it.

This post was really fun for me to write. I like poking fun at my program, and on the day that I wrote this I was pretty fed up with working in the lab, but it is better then not having any place at all to study!

Well there you have it! Five of my favourite posts from this past year! Leave a comment letting me know what some of your favourite posts I've written have been!

2 comments:

  1. Great Post!!!! I didn't realize you've been doing it so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been so long! Love you and this blog - keep it up friend! Look forward to many more amazing posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...