Monday, July 01, 2013

June Report Card


June was tough, I am not proud of how I did on my goals, I wish I could have done better. However, I am really proud of how well I feel like I handled myself this month. Hopefully July will go a lot better. Here is how I did on my Monthly Goals:

Read My Bible & Do My Devotions: C

This went much better than it did in May, I'm going to continue working on this, I'm hoping to keep improving on this.

Keep up with School: A

This went really well. I've kept up with school and handed everything in on time this month. I'm proud of myself. I could work on not procrastinating so much though.

Blog Twice a Week: B+

This also went well, I'd like to blog a bit more and motivate myself to write more though.

Put Away Laundry: C

I ended up with 3 laundry baskets full of unfolded clothes in my room at one point. I did much better than in May, but I really should work on this more.

Read One Book: D

I didn't even start the third Harry Potter book. I did finish the second one. Oh well, I'll have to try again.

Overall Grade: C

This month was busy, hopefully July has better things in store. Make sure you check out Kelli's blog as I am linking up with her today!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...