Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Why I Don't Wear Makeup

News Flash. I don't wear makeup.

This is my natural face
No photo-editing was used, Just to clarify
The only thing I do to my face is wash it, with some Clean&Clear stuff. I don't even know the name of it. My mom and friends have tried to get me to wear make-up. But its never stuck with me. I'm not against makeup at all. I think if it is used properly it can look really nice. But for me, I don't wear it. And here are a few of the reasons why.

It bugs my face.

I don't like the way it feels on my face. I feel like I have a mask on. It gets itchy, and then when I rub my face it smears everywhere. Not a good look. I also have sensitive skin, so I break out when I wear some kinds of makeup (don't ask me what kind, I honestly have no idea).

I'm not a makeup artist

I'm not even close! I've tried to put on makeup, I end up just looking like a mess. I find putting on makeup one of the most frustrating things ever, and there are some pretty frustrating things in this world. 

It takes to long

Like actually. It takes SO LONG. I know what you're thinking, but you can only do a little, it will only take 5 minutes. The problem is, I don't have 5 minutes in the morning that I want to be spending on putting on makeup. I'd rather sleep for 5 minutes, or have breakfast at home instead of at work. For me, it's not worth the time, especially in the morning.

And finally...

It's Expensive!

It really is! 10 dollars for a tube of mascara! No thanks. I cannot afford it.

Again, this is just for me. I honestly don't care if other people wear makeup. That's your choice. This is mine, I hope you found this enlightening. and if you didn't I'm sorry, I'll try harder next time!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...