Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Report Card

Hello again! At the beginning of the month I linked up with Kelli from She Learns as She Goes and Blimeycow and today I am going to update you on how these goals went. Unfortunately they did not go well. But I am proud of how much I did get done this month, it's just not reflected through these goals.

#blimeycowphotoaday: B-

I loved this. But I didn't participate every day :(. Oppsy.

Read One Book: F

I got to page 12 of the third Harry Potter book. GAH. Oh well. Someday I'll finish it.

Improve on Bible Reading: B

I actually did a little better on this in July. I'm not reading my bible as much as I would like to though. I'll have to keep working on this.

Summer Bucket List: A+

I actually crossed 9 things off my summer bucket list this month! Yay me!

Overall Grade: C

Not that bad, not that good. Hopefully August goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...