Monday, July 01, 2013

July Goals


I feel good about July, my course is slowing down, I'm all settled into work. It's going to be busy, But I feel good about it. Here are my goals:

#blimeycowphotoaday

I am excited about this! I hope to participate everyday and think of something creative. Here's my twitter if you would like to follow along. Sarah's twitter

Read One Book

I feel like I can do this in July. I hope to read the 3rd Harry Potter book. 

Improve on Bible Reading

I'm doing well on my devotions, but I really want to improve on my bible reading. 5 times a week is my goal.

Summer Bucket List

I'd like to cross a couple things off of my summer bucket list this month, at least 4 would be ideal.

I'm lowering my goals this month. I think this is what I can handle. I may try to add more in August. Make sure to check out Kelli's blog! I'm linking up with her again

What are your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...