Monday, July 08, 2013

Summer Bucket List Update

Hey everyone! Here's what I've been up to this summer so far. In case you missed it I have a Summer Bucket List and I've been crossing things off of it. Here's an update:

Hike

I went on a hike with my family on the Canada day weekend. Here are a few pictures:





We found a turtle. Awesome adventure if I do say so myself

Frozen Yogurt

Andrew and I went to see Monster's University a couple weekends ago and we got frozen yogurt instead of popcorn. It was pretty good.

Finish 1 season of Gilmore Girls.

I've actually finished a couple seasons of Gilmore girls. I absolutely love it.

Outside Tea Date

Andrew and I went outside in his backyard for tea. I actually found a kind of tea that he likes! Orange Pekoe! I'm super surprised. It was a good time.

Watch Grease

Andrew and I also watched Grease, It was fun. I really like that movie.

McDonalds Ice Cream Date

Andrew and I went out for McDonalds Ice cream. He surprised me by buying me a happy meal toy. It's a Dispicable Me whistle. He knew I wanted it and told me to go find a table because he was buying the ice cream. And when he came back he had both the ice cream and the toy, it was super sweet.

Fireworks

I also saw fireworks recently to celebrate Canada Day. Here are some pictures:


I got a Yahtzee!







How is your summer going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...