Thursday, October 09, 2014

Currently (10-09-14)

Reading... The Story and Sacred Marriage. Our church is reading through the book called "The Story" this year and so far I haven't missed a week of reading the chapter in advance. But I missed church last week because I stayed up late Saturday night trying to finish reading the chapter and then I accidentally slept through both my alarms on Sunday morning. Opps. I'm really liking the book though. I'm also slowly working my way through the book and I love it. I'm hoping to be able to read more of it this weekend

Thinking... About turkey. This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend for us Canadians, so I'm really looking forward to see both mine and Andrew's family and eating some delicious food. I'm going to Sarnia on Saturday morning and spending a few days with Andrew's Family there. Then we are going to have Thanksgiving with my family in Tillsonburg. I'm really excited.

Feeling... Very happy. I'm super pumped about the apartment, I love arranging and organizing things just the way we want them. It

Eating... Apples and peanut butter. For some reason I have been really loving this snack lately. I got some delicious Honey Crisp Apples at the grocery store earlier this week and I'm thinking I'll need to go back an get some more. They were that good.

Dreaming... About graduating university. I can't wait to be done and be working full time. Unfortunately that is a few years away yet. But I'm half way done!

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving is just the best best holiday! Enjoy your families and the turkey. I can't wait for ours next month. Comfort food, loved ones, and sweaters. I mean, paradise! Oh and honeycrisp apples are SO GOOD RIGHT? I can barely eat any other kinds of apples anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...