Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tea of the Week-Pumpkin Chai

Before I dive into this weeks tea of the week I want to shine the spotlight on one of my favourite blogs! Melissa from Purpsicle started writing a tea of the week too! Check out her first one!


This weeks tea of the week is part of David's Tea's Fall collection! I have to admit, I went and bought this collection the day it came out. I got the email in the morning and I convinced Andrew to take me to David's Tea that night. I might be a little obsessed. I am actually so happy with the fall collection. I love all of the tea's and I can't wait to share them with you.

The first tea I am going to tell you about is Pumpkin Chai. This one is my favourite out of the five tea that came in the fall collection. This black tea has cinnamon, cloves, caramel and little sprinkles shaped like pumpkins! It is so delicious! This tea really screams fall. I loved it so much that I bought 100 grams of it online! I hope this lasts me a while (but I feel like it won't)



What's your favourite tea this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, thanks Sarah! You are so sweet! I guess I better get moving on a post this week ;) I can't read your blog without making a cup of tea...they all look so good! Then again....I don't read many blogs without a cup of tea ;) I have been thinking about trying this one...and I think you might have just convinced me I should!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...