Thursday, September 11, 2014

Currently (09-11-14)

Falling... More and more in love with this weather every day. I love fall and I am so excited that it seems to be just around the corner.

Wearing... Sweaters, Flannel Plaid Shirts, and Jeans! I love this fall weather!

Making... A garter for the wedding! I found this lace at Michael's and the green ribbon at walmart... 30 minutes later the garter was finished! I'm so happy with how this one turned out.

Smiling... Because it's almost the weekend! And I'm getting a haircut tomorrow (finally). There are lots of things to smile about this week.

Learning... So much at work! I'm loving my job and it's making me so excited to graduate in a few years.

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: calling, loving, eating, riding, wishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...