Thursday, September 25, 2014

Currently (9-25-14)


Watching... The Leafs play the Senators! Andrew is a big hockey fan and I've been trying to watch more hockey because I know he like it. I'm really starting to get into it. I'm actually watching it by myself right now. I surprise myself every day with trying new things...

Learning... How to relax. I'm at a bit of a lull in the wedding planning process. There isn't a lot I can do right now, so I'm trying to take this time to relax. This is proving to be difficult. I've been working constantly (or trying to) for the past 11 months and so it's difficult to remind myself to take a break and not think about things for a while. I'm getting better though!

Considering...Whether to but a couch or a sectional. Andrew and I are going the week we get the apartment (NEXT WEEK!!!) to get a couch. Right now I am leaning towards getting a sectional. I think if we have enough room it would be great to have the extra seating!

Needing... To go see the chiropractor. My back has been getting worse the past few days. I'm not in as much pain as I have been in in the past, but I think it's something that visiting the chiropractor would help with.

Changing... My morning routine! My parents are renovating our kitchen! So right now all the floors are torn up and almost all our kitchen stuff has moved to the basement. Making my coffee in the morning is a little more challenging right now, but thankfully it's only temporary.


Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: throwing, drinking, looking, loving, sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...