Thursday, September 04, 2014

Currently (09-04-14)


Loving... The two days of vacation I have today and tomorrow! I took two days off work so I can go to thepianoguys concert with my family tonight! I am so excited to see them! Not going to lie, I'm probably going to cry with excitement at some point today.

Craving... A Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte! I recently got the fall collection from DavidsTea and I can't wait to try Pumpkin Chai as a tea latte! Stay tuned for some exciting new fall tea's of the week!

Demanding... Coffee. or at least it felt like I was demanding my coffee this morning. The Tim Hortons in my town tends to be slow and this morning I felt like I was yelling at them when I was placing my order in the drive thru. Hopefully I didn't sound too mean. But sometimes the only way that your order will be correct is when you raise your voice.

Questioning... My parents on how to organize everything for our new apartment. I'm learning so much from the wisdom they are passing on to me.

Worrying... About wedding things. I shouldn't be though. I know I have everything under control. Sometimes I look at the whole picture of our wedding day and get overwhelmed with all that needs to still be done. I forget how much I have already finished and that i have a plan on how I'm going to get the rest of it done.

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: falling, wearing, making, smiling, learning 

3 comments:

  1. That's so excting that you get to see the Piano Guys!! I have their CD and I love it. I was at my Aunt and Uncle's wedding this weekend and the decorations reminded me a lot of the ones you've been making for yours, I can't wait to see pictures from your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the Piano Guys! Also don't waste time worrying about wedding things. It all works out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding planning is so stressful! Don't worry, you'll make it through!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...