Thursday, September 18, 2014

Currently (09-18-14)


Calling... No one really, But I am texting two of my bestest friends Katelyn and Marilyn and making plans to see them this weekend! I haven't seen either of them in a long time so I'm looking forward to catching up with them.

Loving... Getting things for our apartment! I got curtains on clearance from Target and we bought a TV! Things are really coming together and I'm so excited that Andrew will be moving into the apartment in less than two weeks!

Eating... Almonds actually. Andrew and I went to bulk barn and I got some trail mix with some almonds in it. I was really surprised when the almonds were my favourite part. I'll have to go get some more sometime.

Riding... In Andrew's truck again! It had to get a lot of maintenance done recently so we were using a loaner car in the mean time. We're happy that we got the truck back and that the work didn't cost too much money.

Wishing... That the weather could be like this all the time! I went on a walk last night with Andrew and it was so beautiful out! I LOVE this weather, and I hope it sticks around for a while.

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: watching, learning, considering, needing, changing

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...