Thursday, October 23, 2014

Currently (10-23-14)

Someone in last weeks currently post requested a picture of the chair cushion I made, Here it is! I glued velcro to the back of it to keep it stuck properly to the back of the chair.



Anticipating... The weekend! I am really excited to just relax this weekend and hopefully get caught up on some picture taking for tea of the week. I spend a lot of my time at Andrew's apartment and it gets quite dark at night, which is definitely not ideal for picture taking. I promise I will get caught up soon!

Contributing... Lot's of my opinions at work. I've had the opportunity to take part in several meetings about a feature I tested. I love the feeling of importance I get when people ask me questions about how it works and I know the answer.

Discussing... Options for the bridesmaids dresses. The overlay that I was planning on using is NOT cooperating, so I'm going to try a new kind of fabric. Hopefully it will work out.

Listening... To the first few songs of Taylor Swifts new album! I have to say I love it so far! I can't wait to hear the rest of it on the 27th.

Deciding... What courses to take next semester. I don't have a lot of required courses left to take, so I have lots of electives to choose. I'm thinking of a geography class and maybe a childhood, youth and family studies class. I love that I have the opportunity to take electives from other programs

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next week's themes: committing, loving, organizing, watching, shopping

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I bet that childhood, youth, and family studies class would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...