Thursday, October 16, 2014

Currently (10-16-14)

Appreciating... The sneak peeks from our second round of engagement photos! I can't wait to see the rest! Check out Robyn our photographer!


Feeling... Relaxed. The apartment is starting to look and feel like a home. I'm so excited with how it is coming together

Looking... For a cake baker. It's one of the last vendors we need to book for the wedding. It's all coming together!

Regretting... Not getting the proper cushion from ikea for our chair. I made one but right now it's not really staying up. It keeps flopping over, so I'll need to make some adjustments to it. It will be awesome when it's finished though.

Playing... Runescape! Fun fact for you, I used to be crazy into runescape. This past weekend I played it with Andrew and his brothers again and it was so much fun! So I've been getting into playing it again

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et

3 comments:

  1. Have you posted any pictures of the cushion? I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to take some pictures and post them in next weeks currently post!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like great things are happening for you. That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...