Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tea of the Week-Sweet Apple Cider


In this weeks tea of the week I'm going to tell you about my second favourite tea from David's tea's fall collection. It's called Sweet Apple Cider. Obviously the main ingredient in this tea is apples but it also has sweet blackberry leaves and vanilla. I love it. I've been looking for a really comforting caffiene free herbal tea to drink this fall, and this is definitely it. I love drinking this after work under a blanket while watching tv. Even Andrew likes it! So it must be fantastic. This tea and the Pumpkin Chai tea I told you about last week are the teas I chose to buy more of from the Fall collection. I'm going through them so quickly I'm thinking I'll have to get some more before long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...