Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Tea of the Week-Maple Sugar


This weeks tea of the week is again from David's Tea's Fall Collection. I've been so happy about this collection and I am so happy I went for it and bought the whole collection instead of just one or two kinds from the collection. I like every single tea in this collection.


This weeks tea is Maple Sugar. It's a sweet black tea that has Apple, Cinnamon, and Maple Syrup pieces! It's so tasty. If it wasn't caffeinated I would drink it more at night, but since it has quite a bit of caffeine I usually just have it on the weekends. This tea tastes great with a little bit of milk added to it but it definitely doesn't need any sweetener. It must be the maple syrup in it. I love it! If you have the chance (I'm not sure how much longer this tea will be available, since they are bringing out their Winter Collection now!) you should definitely give this tea a try!


Another thing I want to tell you guys about is my new tea shelf! My dad made this for me for the apartment and I love how it turned out. I spray painted it blue since we had left over spray paint and it matched out kitchen perfectly! It works so well and has space for 24 David's tea tins! As you can see it isn't full right now, Guess this means I'll have to go buy more sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...