Thursday, November 20, 2014

Currently (11-20-14)

Finding... Different ways home from work. The road have been so bad where I live and people just seem to forget how to drive once snow hits the road. So I've been taking back roads to avoid the major slowdowns.

Writing... Grocery lists! I feel like such a grown up now that Andrew has the apartment and he lets me shop for the food. I actually love grocery shopping. Maybe it's the pushing the cart part that I like. I'm not quite sure. Either way I'm having fun.

Dressing... Up. Well, I will be dressing up, later in December. I'm going to a couple Christmas events as well as a wedding in December. So I decided I need a new dress... and shoes.

Thinking... A lot at work. I haven't had much to do so far this week at work, next week will be busier. But mostly I've been just thinking about wedding things this week.

Beginning... Work on the dresses! I'm actually over half-way done one of the dresses (Rose's Dress!) They are turning out AWESOME so far. I'm so happy with how the fabric looks and I can't wait for Rose to try her dress on this weekend!

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next weeks themes: picking, reading, watching, rushing, planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...