Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tea of the Week-Snickerdoodle


This is the last tea in the fall collection... I'm so sad that I am running out of all these great teas. The fall collection was so great, I liked all of them, Which rarely happens when it comes to teas I get in collections. This weeks tea was actually the first tea I tried when I opened up the box. I almost ordered 100 grams of it, but in my opinion Sweet Apple Cider and Pumpkin Chai beat it out.

Snickerdoodle is a really sweet tea that has brittle pieces, cinnamon, and monk fruit. I'm a big fan of it and I'm a little sad that I'm currently drinking my last cup of it. Maybe it will come back next year. I love thats it's caffeine free and has a really warm and comforting flavour to it. Perfect for fall!

Also, take a look at these awesome pictures I can take now with the new lens Andrew got for me! I'm loving how close up I can get now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...