Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tea of the Week-Salted Caramel


I bought this weeks tea of the week a while ago, when I had decided I wanted more Pumpkin Chai and Sweet Apple Cider from the fall collection. I ordered it online instead of going to the store and I've got to say I was extremely happy with my experience. My order came quickly and I even got three free samples! I have one more sample left to try, and I'm going to blog about it when I try it. The only bad thing about ordering it online was that when it arrived at my house, the contractors who were working on our kitchen floor moved the box to the counter... And then proceeded to put cement on the floor! I wasn't supposed to walk on the floor for a whole day! It was a real crisis... So I put down some plywood and walked on the floor anyways :) A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

This weeks tea of the week is Salted Caramel by David's Tea. It's a sweet black tea with English Toffee, Caramel, Coconut and Sea Salt. I find this tea super comforting, especially now that the weather has really cooled off around here. I love that the flavours aren't too loud, but more subtle, in a good way. This tea is perfect with a little bit of milk, and it's sweet enough that you don't need any extra sweetener. Definitely a thumbs up in my book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...