Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tea of the Week-Twinnings Earl Grey


Hey you guys! Last week was reading week for me, so I decided to take a break from tea of the week and blogging in general, but I'm back now and feeling refreshed!

This weeks tea of the week is Twinnings Earl Grey Tea. Of all the plain teas, earl grey is my favourite, and of all the earl grey teas, the twinnings brand is my favourite. It's been my go-to tea for the past few weeks because it make wonderful earl grey tea lattes! I'm hoping to write a post soon about how to make those, So be on the lookout for that! Another interesting fact about my tea drinking habits is that earl grey tea is the only tea I drink with sugar and milk added. All the other ones I usually leave on their own, but for some reason, sugar and milk really make earl grey tea fantastic. Earl grey tea is also my favourite tea from Tim Hortons, which I have been drinking a lot of recently, since roll up the rim is on again.

Anyways, earl grey tea is wonderful, and if you haven't tried twinnings (or Tim Hortons), I highly recommend them. I hope you guys have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...