Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tea of the Week-Tazo Passion


Good news everyone! I just finished my second of the four really tough assignments in my course! I'm half way done! And now I can finally blog and do crafts for mine and Andrew's wedding! You know, the important stuff ;). I've actually been looking forward to writing this post all weekend. Are you ready? Here we go.

This weeks tea of the week is made possible by one of my lovely university friends Victoria! I was having an extremely bad day last semester and she surprised me by buying me this Passion tea from starbucks! This tea is fantastic. It's kind of tart, with a fruity type flavour. I really enjoy it, and I think I will definitely buy it again in the future!

Another thing this tea is really good for is making Passion Iced Tea Lemonade, which I tried for the first time on Sunday. If you are curious about it you can read how to make it here. I think it would be a really good summer drink, it's not so much a wintery drink, so for now I will just stick with having passion tea as a hot tea, not an iced tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...