Thursday, February 06, 2014

Tea of the Week-Feeling Calm



As the title of this post implies, I needed some calm in my week this week. Which is why tea of the week is up two days late. I've been working on another major assignment and two papers this week. It's very overwhelming.

The tea I'm featuring this week has been one of my very favourite tea's for a very long time for several reasons. One, it's really inexpensive, it's less expensive than almost all of the teas I have. I believe it's under three dollars for 20 tea bags at the grocery store. The second thing I like about this tea is how relaxed it makes me. It's kind of an instant de-stresser for me. Which, especially this week is a much needed thing.

This tea is made by Presidents Choice. This is how the box describes it:

A fragrant blend of camomile, spearmint, passion flower, linden flower and lavender accented with a citrusy zing to leave your weary spirit feeling calm.


I love it. And this particular box is extra special, Andrew bought it for me a little while ago as a surprise. He spoils me

Anyways, I highly recommend this tea if you're looking for an inexpensive tea to help you relax.

I hope all of you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...