Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Tea of the Week-Peach Tranquility


Recently I went on a road trip two amazing friends from camp to visit another amazing friend from camp and her new baby boy! On our way back home we stopped at starbucks!

Now, I don't go to Starbucks very much. So whenever I do go several things happen:

1) It takes me FOREVER to figure out what I want.
2) I have to ask one of my friends for help.
3) I always forget to say the proper term for the cup sizes.

So when I got up to the counter and asked for  a medium tea I probably immediately turned a bright shade of red. Thankfully the cashier person was super nice and just said "What kind of tea?" Then I said, "Well, what kind do you have?" They then handed me a Menu of tea! A MENU! It was excellent! They let me take my time and make my decision. I finally decided on the Peach Tranquility tea and I was not disappointed. I'm rarely disappointed with peach flavoured teas but this one is especially delicious. It not only smells delicious, but it tastes equally amazing. It's ingredients include apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces, rosehip peels, and peach pieces. So the next day Andrew took me to the mall and I convinced him that we should stop in at teavana and get some of this tea for at home. Thankfully he went for it so now I can have it whenever I want. I got the last 50 grams of it the store had. I'm definitely going to go back and get more once I use up some of my tea collection (my shelf is FULL right now, which is a pretty good problem to have).



Anyways, if you are looking for something new to try at Starbucks (or Teavana) I would highly recommend Peach Tranquility.

What's your tea of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...