Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Day of Tea

Earlier today I was challenged by Melissa from Purpsicle to show you guys what a day in my tea-drinking life looks like. And of course, when something involves tea I am almost always up for it! And you guys are in luck! I actually went to David's Tea today with my mom so I have tried three kinds of tea today! Here is what my day of tea looks like:

Cup #1 - Morning Coffee

I know it's not tea, but I always start my day with a cup of coffee, so I feel it is important to mention here.

My mom and I had a special mother-daughter day today. First we went to lens mill to get some grommets for these fabric charging stations we made on Monday. (Aren't they cute?!)



I also got some yarn, I am going to try to crochet a sweater/shawl. Anyways, after we finished at lens mill we went to David's Tea to try some tea and get some more tea for at home.

Cup #2 - Sunny Citrus

This was really just a sample, but I think it still counts. The nice employees gave us each a small cup to try and it was really delicious! It has hibiscus, apple, currants and orange peel, along with lots of other tasty stuff!

Cup #3 - Key Lime

We each picked one kind from the Sunshine collection to try in the store. I picked Key Lime, which has apple, lemon peel, hibiscus and elderberry in it. I wasn't really a huge fan, but my mom was, so we swapped cups. Which brings us to...

Cup #4 - Pink Flamingo


I had this tea during the 24 days of tea last Christmas, I really like it it's nice and tangy. It has hibiscus blossoms, apple pieces, carrot flakes, blackberry leaves and lots of other cool things.

Once my mom and I finished our tea we each bought more loose tea to take home, my mom picked mint chocolate Rooibos and I picked Yogi Berry. And of course, when I got home I had to try it!

Cup #5 - Yogi Berry

This tea smells fantastic! It's an oolong tea with ginger, sweet blackberry leaves and strawberry! It tastes really fruity and I'm really impressed. It's a little on the expensive side, which I didn't realize when I bought it but it is definitely worth it. I drank this as I was crocheting and watching a recording of Ellen's design challenge.


Cup #6 - Banana Nut Bread

After dinner I waited for Andrew to come see me and I had my number one favorite tea OF ALL TIME. Like seriously, this stuff can't be beat. It's a herbal tea with dates, currants, almonds, and banana. I love it. David's Tea doesn't sell it anymore but recently they brought it back for online purchase for only a couple days. SO naturally I bought 500 grams... I'm crazy like that.


1 comment:

  1. No choice but to buy 10 bags huh? Actually I really like it too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...