Thursday, February 05, 2015

Currently (02-05-15)

Smelling... My hair. I really like the smell of my shampoo. It's Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship.

Drinking... This weeks tea of the week! It's one of my favourites and I'm almost out! I'll have to get more.

Wearing... My wedding ring. Lately I cannot stop trying it on. I guess that's a good thing. I am so excited to be married. I can't wait to wear that ring on my finger and not have to take it off.

Making... Not one but two blankets! I made one which is currently being sent to my friend, and the second I'm not quite sure what to do with it just yet. I had 10 balls of this chunky purple yarn that I've been waiting to use for a really long time. Like, a couple years! SO I finally got up the courage to try and make a blanket. I love how it turned out but now I'm not sure what to do with it!!

Loving... Being able to hang out with Andrew almost every night! Now that he lives a five minute drive away from my house I get to see him most nights after I'm done school and he's done work. It's so great. This is the first time we've ever been to hang out after going to school on a regular basis and it's so awesome. I am one happy lady :)

Linking up with Kale + Beans and Ot & Et
Next weeks themes: falling, talking, warming, seeing, saying

6 comments:

  1. you're amazing! that blanket is awesome. and I would have done the same thing with my wedding ring if I'd had it before the wedding! it's just so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I'm glad I'm not completely crazy

      Delete
  2. That blanket looks so soft! How did you acquire 10 balls of yard without a plan for them though?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom's work Christmas party does a poor mans gift exchange, so everyone brings in a gift that they have around their house. Someone brought in the yarn and my mom ended up getting it and then she gave it to me!

      Delete
  3. Plans for that blanket...just get under it and stay there for a weekend. It looks irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great plan Caz! I like the way you think!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...