Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Tea of the Week-Fruity Orange


This weeks tea of the week is also from Bentley Tea House. This was the kind that my mom had when we went out for lunch back in December. I'm really glad she let me try this one because it is so delicious. It's called Fruity Orange. It's sweet, and light and even if you let it steep for a really long time it doesn't become bitter. Another great thing about this tea is that it's caffeine free. I love caffeine free tea's because you can drink them any time you want and you don't have to worry about it keeping you up all night. 
I was really surprised because when you steep this tea it is reddish purple! I wasn't expecting that. I definitely will be buying this one again. I'm sure it would be excellent as an iced tea in the summer!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...