Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Product Review-Relaxing Body Balm by Purpcycle

I was creeping my friend Melissa's instagram a few weeks ago, looking a some of the pictures from my recent bridal shower, when I noticed something different about her profile. She had TWO links. Instead of just the one for her blog, she also had one for her new Etsy store! I was so excited! I spent two days deciding what to get because I'm a really indecisive person and all of her products just looked so so awesome! I finally decided on the Relaxing Body Balm and I thought I would share with you, my readers why I think it is so awesome! But first, here is the description of the product:

"This balm is made with the simple ingredients of coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and beeswax, with the addition of our relaxing essential oil blend. Our Relaxing Body Balm is soothing and calming, perfect as part of your night time routine or to soothe the skin. This is also a great choice for reducing tension and anxiety throughout your day."

When I got my package from Purpcycle in the mail I was SO excited. The packaging is super cute, it came in a purple envelope and the actual container was wrapped up in brown packaging and had the new purpcycle logo on it! Melissa even wrote me a note by hand, which I thought was super special and it totally made my day. Now onto the actually product.

I've been using it regularly for the past week and I really like it! I'm not really into lotions or things like this normally, usually the scent throws me off, but the scent of this is really subtle and calming. It's super moisturizing and I definitely feel a difference in my stress level after I use it. I've never tried essential oils before, so I was a little bit skeptical, but I really think it is helping me to relax. I usually use it right before bed, and I'm super excited to continue using it as part of my bedtime routine. I also used it while I was writing a paper last week, which helped calm me down when I got really stressed about writing 2000 words about British Columbia.

Overall, I would DEFINITELY buy this product again, and I'm super excited to try more of Purpcycle's products! You guys should totally check out her Etsy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...